Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Sunday 10 March 2013

Work day blues!

Yesterday, (Saturday 9th March 2013) - I had the misfortune to be at work rather than doing what I really wanted to do - playing Wargames. At least the overtime I earned will pay for more 'X-Wing' models! - which I am sure will appear on this blog soon!

So, at lunch, while I munched my sandwiches, I popped in to see what the lads were doing....

It was a very different days gaming to the usual Weird/Ancient/Napoleonic mix!

                              ............................................................................................................

Lawrence and Ian, all that were there from my little band, were doing a '2-hour wargames' rules 16th Century naval battle, looked rather elegant, may give it a try sometime!
 Those models look rather nice!
 The Turkish opposition!
 A rather nice harbour, apparently what they were fighting over.
 Opposite, Frankie (left), Craig, and Pete were doing 10mm Marlburian.
Vive la Roi - The French and Bavarians.
 ..facing the English/Imperialist etc!
 Quite large armies, Oh the joys of 10mm!
 Elsewhere. The Napoleonic lads were doing several games of The Two Fat Lardies 'I ain't been killed yet mum WW2 company size action rules.
 Another of the games..
..and another! 

After this I had to get back to work, fortunately only 10 mins walk away from the club!

God willing, I will be back wargaming next week...at least that gives me something to look forward to next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment