Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog of a Skirmish wargamer! I hope you enjoy reading it!



All my rule sets are freely downloadable from our club website's Downloads page





If you need to contact me my E-Mail address is richardbradley5@gmail.com







Sunday 17 June 2012

Olympic Torch relay!

Last Friday, (15th June 2012), I got stuck in a bus on my way home from work in Newcastle.

The reason was the Olympic torch relay had arrived...

It started with Police on motorcycles then a series of lorries and buses:

 ..all exhorting the soggy population to rejoice!
 ..while doing some advertising!
 In case you are wondering, the runners are ferried in a coach and dropped of in front of the runner, rather than organising everone to wait en route!
 The runner was led by a flurry of cameramen.
 Why, its  - Jack Charlton OBE -no less!
 (Sorry for the picture quality!)
 
 
Rather ironic slogan since it was very wet! 
Not something you see every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment